Kenny Hogan - Lyrics & Poetry

A Collection of words, ideas, poetry, and half finished song lyrics.

There's the dream about the cab going backwards
There's the dream about fighting the bear
And the dream about the raft in the ocean
And the one about the young girl with the beard

There's the dream that I can't tell you
And the dream where I could fly
And the dream about the team of horses
High up in the sky

There's the dream about wires in my head
And the time when I floated above the bed
There's the dream about the baby in the wall
and the one where I had no pants at all

I must admit that I don't know what they're about,
I doubt that anyone could figure such things out


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...

About this blog




My name is Kenny Hogan and I write a lot of songs.
Sometimes I don't finish what I start.
Other times I just get a few phrases and save them for later. There are notebooks crammed with these half finished songs all over my house.
I'm going through them and posting the most promising ideas here.
Maybe I'll finish them later. Maybe I won't.
We'll see...



These are works in progress.
Archives.
Fragments of unsolved puzzles.

Maybe they'll become songs some day.



"Write it down, it might be read,
Nothing's better left unsaid."

- Procol Harum



Have you heard my music?

KENNY HOGAN: Frank's Imperial

Followers